Just a few hours left as thousands of Brits hope to become millionaires in time for Christmas.
There’s an eye-watering £2.1 billion up for grabs in the Spanish El Gordo Lottery – and UK residents finally have a shot at the life-changing prize fund.
Known in Spain as ‘The Christmas Lottery’ or ‘The Fat One’, the mega lottery event is only held once a year, with this year’s game taking place tonight.
The massive prize pool is shared across thousands of prizes and is broken down into the following cash sums:
* First prize pool: 165 first prizes of £3.3 million – a total of £544 million
* Second prize pool: 165 second prizes of £1 million – a total £165 million
* Third prize pool: 165 third prizes of £400,000 – a total £66 million
* Fourth prize pool 165 fourth prizes of £150,000 – a total of £25 million
* Plus tens of thousands of smaller prizes!
So what can you buy if you end up in the first prize pool?
- 8 bed Chateau Castle in France with 60 acres – £1.5 Million
- Tesla Roadster, reported to be the fastest car in the world – £150,000
- £1m property portfolio – earning you a healthy £6,000 a month to help you live comfortably
How does it work?
To take part in the El Gordo lottery, select your five-digit number. Next, you just need to choose the size of the share you’d like to purchase, from 1/100th of a share upwards! Any winnings will be divided by the size of the share you purchase. The bigger the share, the bigger your potential win.
If you aren’t heading to Spain for a winter getaway, no need to worry. You can now get your bet on El Gordo in the UK with World Lottery Club.
Insiderlifestyles has teamed up with World Lottery Club to give you the chance to pick up a share of this year’s £2.1 BILLION jackpot now.
Hurry, your chance to bet on El Gordo will end in:
World Lottery Club is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission for UK customers and has more than 500,000 players, T&C’s apply 18+. Gamble Responsibly. www.gambleaware.co.uk