It’s one of the BIGGEST US MegaMillions draws this year and it could be won this Friday.
This huge £401 MILLION super jackpot has continued to roll to an enormous sum that far exceeds the net worth of some of the world’s top celebrities. One lucky UK punter could be taking it all home and living a VIP lifestyle for the rest of their days.
Up until recently, we could only take part in the MegaMillions if we bought a ticket in the States. But now, eager fans can bet on the outcome of the game by using World Lottery Club, who have over 500,000 members.
Three winners on home soil have already found themselves hitting the jackpot though the website, one of those was a man from Bolton who bagged £800,000.
And now they have boosted the regular US MegaMillions jackpot to an eye-watering £401 million super jackpot ahead of Friday’s draw.
So, where would you rank in our top celebrity rich list?
- Friday’s US MegaMillions winner – £401 MILLION
- Talent mogul, Simon Cowell – £325 MILLION
- Famed musician, Justin Bieber – £231 MILLION
- Hollywood actress, Jennifer Lawrence – £143 MILLION
- Award-winning musician, Adele – £132 MILLION
- British actor, Hugh Grant – £80 MILLION
- Famed Harry Potter star, Daniel Radcliff – £74 MILLION
- Singer songwriter, Ed Sheeran – £52 MILLION
The dream starts here. Could YOU top the list as the next big winner?
Insiderlifestyles has teamed up with World Lottery Club, giving you the chance to win a whopping £401 MILLION.
They’re offering new players an chance to double their luck with a FREE US MegaMillions bet when they purchase their first one for £2.50.
World Lottery Club is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission for UK customers and has more than 500,000 players, T&C’s apply 18+. Gamble Responsibly. www.gambleaware.co.uk